The Disney-Nickelodeon Collaboration is an era from 2017 to 2024 during which Disney and Nickelodeon produced a variety of crossover television films featuring their own characters.
In July 2017, after the success of Big Hero 6 vs. the Forces of Evil 2: Miraculous Squad, Nickelodeon made a proposition with The Walt Disney Company to make made-for-television crossover films featuring their own characters.
- The Loud House of Notre Dame (2017)
- SpongeBob vs. the Forces of Evil (2018)
- Big Hero 6 vs. the Forces of Evil 3: Relative War (2018)
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil The Movie: Interdimensional Pool Party (2019)
- Finding Shimmer and Shine (2019)
- The Loud House Gets Wrecked (2019)
- Finding Shimmer and Shine 2 (2020)
- Super Louds 11 (2020)
- Big Hero 6 vs. the Forces of Evil: Forever Heroes (2020)
- Shimmer and Shine: Fast as Lightning (2020)
- Super Louds 11: Defenders of Avalor (2023)
- Eight of Spades: Dark Magic (2023)
Films in development Edit
- Super Louds 11: The Incredible Louds
- Princess Squad: Royal Retreat
- Untitled Loud House Vacation Movie
- Untitled Star vs. the Forces of Evil film
- Untitled Big Hero 6/Miraculous Ladybug Crossover
- Even though The Loud House of Notre Dame is not technically a crossover film, rather than a retelling of the original story, it still borrows a lot of elements from the 1996 animated Disney film.
- Big Hero 6 vs. the Forces of Evil, Finding Shimmer and Shine, and Super Louds 11 are the only films from the collaboration to have sequels.
- Big Hero 6 vs. the Forces of Evil: Forever Heroes is the only film from the collaboration to be given a theatrical release.