Family Guy: The Movie is the 2018 upcoming American animated comedy film based on the animated television series Family Guy. It is to be released on January 5 2018. Rating PG-13 = Starring Seth MacFarlane Alex Borstien Seth Green Mila Kunis Mike Henry Patrick Warburton Jennifer Tilly Santa Lathan Tony Sirico John Viemer
The film follows the plot of the TV series Family Guy
Peter Griffin and Brian and Stewie and Jasper and Tom and Jake and Carter and Glenn goes to a bar to find Lois and Tricia and Barbara and Chris and Neil finds Ben Johnson at a confirmation Beach to know where there found at and then he answers the question with John Hubert and then they improve there goals with Vinnt Brown. Peter drives with Chris and Neil to pick up Meg and Cleveland and Bryce and the greased up deaf guy to remember there status and then they drive to a compound and then finds Joe Swanson and Bonnie and Donna and Vinny and Mort must find a way up to the bank. At the bank Peter and Vinny goes into a bank and then finds the Robbers and then kills them.
Voice cast Members in the upcoming movieEdit
- Seth MacFarlene = Peter, Brian, Stewie Griffin, Jasper, Tom Tucker, Jake Tucker, Carter Pewterschmidt and Glenn Quagmire (voices)
- Alex Borstein = Lois Griffin, Tricia Takanawa and Barbara Pewterschmidt (voices)
- Seth Green = Chris Griffin and Neil Goldman (voices)
- Mila Kunis = Meg Griffin (voice)
- Mike Henry = Cleveland Brown, John Herbert, Bruce and the Greased-Up Deaf Guy (voices)
- Patrick Warburton = Joe Swanson (voice)
- Jennifer Tilly = Bonnie Swanson (voice)
- Sanaa Lathan = Donna Tubbs-Brown (voice)
- Tony Sirico = Vinny Brown (voice)
- John Vienner = Mort Goldman (voice)
- Christine Lakin = Joyce Kinney (voice)
- Danny Smith = Patrick Pewterschmidt (voice)
- Kevin Michael Richardson = Cleveland Brown Jr. (voice)
- Adam West = Mayor Adam West (voice)
- Carlos Alazraqui = Consuela (voice)
New Voice Cast Member AdditionsEdit
- Madison Pettis = Sadie Johansson, Stewie and Brian's guardian friend, who passes away later towards the end of the film, then later appears to them as a ghost figure (voice)
- This movie takes place during Meg's high school graduation ceremony party.
- The real big problem: The evil Consuela has just sent evil space monsters to attack all of the residents of Quahog.
- Stewie and Brian must have some relationships with Sadie Johansson.
Quotes in the upcoming cartoon animated movieEdit
(Right after Sadie got struck by a wrecking ball, the Griffin family is in the waiting room and Dr. Hartman shows up.)
Meg: "Dr. Hartman, how's Sadie? is she gonna be alright?"
Dr. Hartman: "I'm terribly sorry, Griffins, but Sadie's injuries are just too deadly for me to save her right now, I don't know how much longer she's got left to live, so I guess that you'd all go in there and say your final goodbyes and farewells."
The Griffin family enters Sadie's hospital room, where Sadie's close to dying from her injuries.
Lois: [Teared Up] "Holy crap, Sadie, no."
Brian: [Teared Up] "Oh my word, I can't believe this, you're really gonna-"
Stewie: [Teared Up] "Come on, Sadie, you can't pass away, we were all gonna do so many good things together as always, we were gonna be in sky diving movies, I was gonna be a bit better than you, but we were both gonna be good at it as well."
Peter: "Hey, you guys, look."
Chris: "I think she's trying to say something."
Sadie: "You-You all have given me a real good life, I really love all of you as well."
Sadie closes her eyes and slowly passes away from her injuries.
Dr. Hartman: (putting his stethoscope on Sadie's deceased chest) "I'm terribly sorry, but she's gone for good right now."
Peter: [Teared Up] "Holy crap, she's-"
Lois: [Teared Up] "Yes, Peter, I'm afraid-I'm afraid that Sadie is deceased and gone for good right now."
They all begin mourning over Sadie's death bed.
Easter Egg Cameo AppearancesEdit
- Manny is seen at the Central Park zoo.
- Blu, Jewel, and their three kids make cameos in the beginning of the movie.
The Simpsons MovieEdit
- Right before Peter causes the water flow, look for a cameo appearance of Spider-Pig outside the Griffin's house in their front yard.
- At the Quahog diner, a memorial tribute for Edna Krabappel-Flanders' late voice actress, Marcia Wallace can be seen on the wall right next to the menu, and it reads Dedicated to the loving memory of Marcia Wallace (1942-2013), a voice behind Edna Krabappel-Flanders gone too soon.
- Bart, Lisa, Maggie, Marge, Homer and Grampa Simpson and a few other characters including Ned Flanders, Lenny, Carl, Smithers, Mr. Burns, Otto Mann and Dr. Hibbert, make cameo appearances during the Quahog 100th anniversary celebration scene.
- The Simpsons Movie poster is seen on the movie theater.
- The Simpsons theme tune performed by Green Day can heard playing on Chris's stereo.
- Fry, Leela and Bender make cameo appearances in the rap scene.
- Zapp Brannigan appears as an action figure in the toy department window on display.
- Stan, Francine, Haley, Steve and Roger Smith make cameo appearances in the diner scene.
The Cleveland ShowEdit
- Rallo during the rap scene.
- Bob, Linda, Tina, Gene and Louise Belcher make cameo appearances in the crime fighting scene.
Voice Cast Members Death NoticesEdit
Over the past years, including way back in 2012, 9great voice cast members of the Family Guy animated comedy show have passed away. For example, Waylon Jennings, who narrated a fight scene between Peter and a Chessie Charlie's skill crane player in the season 1 episode: Chitty, Chitty Death Bang, passed away in his slumber from diabetic complications at the age of 64, back on Wednesday, February 13, 2002, Florence Stanley, the 1st and original voice for Thelma Griffin in the season 2 episode: Holy Crap, passed away from a stroke at the age of 79 back on Friday, October 3, 2003, Paul Gleason, who appeared in an archive footage in a live-action clip from the movie Die Hard in the season 8 episode: Brian's Got A Brand New Bag, passed away from pleural mesothelioma at the age of 67 back on Saturday, May 27, 2006, Don LaFontaine, who voiced himself as the narrator in the season 4 episode: North by North Quahog, passed away from complications of pneumothorax at the age of 68 back on Monday, September 1, 2008), Ed McMahon, who voiced himself in the season 1 episode: Death Has a Shadow, passed away from an unknown cancer at the age of 86 back on Tuesday, June 23, 2009, Leslie Nielsen, who voiced himself in 1 of the episodes, passed away from complications of pneumonia at the age of 84, back on Sunday, November 28, 2010, Charles Durning, who voiced Francis Griffin in the season 4 episode: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Fonz and mostly other episodes, passed away from natural causes at the age of 89, back on Monday, December 24, 2012, Phyllis Diller, the 2nd and original voice for Thelma Griffin in the season 5 episode: Peter's Two Dads and the season 6 episode: Padre de Familia, passed away from natural causes at the age of 95, back on Monday, August 20, 2012, Michael Clarke Duncan, who voiced the wrong sounding Fozzie Bear in the season 5 episode: The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou, a young boy high on shrooms in the season 4 episode: You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives and the Stork in the Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story segemnt: Stu and Stewie's Excellent Adventure, passed away from a heart attack at the age of 54 back on Monday, September 3, 2012, Carrie Fisher, who voiced Peter's boss, Angela Jones, passed away from heart attack complications at the age of 60 last year on Tuesday, December 27 and Debbie Reynolds, who voiced Peter's former 3rd grade teacher, Edith Wilson, passed away from a stroke at the age of 84 last year on Wednesday, December 28.
Movie Theme Song LyricsEdit
Joe Swanson: Hit it, Lois!
Lois Griffin: It seems today
that all you see
is violence in movies
and sex on TV
Peter Griffin: but where are those good old fashioned values?
All Family Guy Characters: on which we used to rely
lucky there's a Family Guy
lucky there's a man who
positively can do
all the things that make us
Stewie Griffin: laugh and cry
All Family Guy Characters: it's... a.. Fam..ily... Guy movie
Songs in the upcoming movieEdit
- Family Guy Theme Song (Movie version)