Finding Shimmer and Shine 3 is an upcoming 2021 American animated comedy drama adventure crossover film produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studio and Pixar Animation Studios. It is a sequel of Finding Shimmer and Shine 2. It will also be a crossover with the Nickelodeon animated series, The Loud House.
After finding her parents at the Marine Life Institute, Dory and her friends return to the reef. The next day, Dory goes on another field trip with Nemo, where she tells him and his friends about the dream where she helped Leah, Shimmer, and Shine find the genies at Zahramay Falls. Later, that night, as she and her friends get ready for bed, Dory wants to dream about Shimmer and Shine some more, then she falls asleep.
Meanwhile, Leah, Shimmer, and Shine go to Royal Woods, Michigan, for a vacation. Leah wishes that she had a wand just in case the genies go missing. But then, an 11-year old boy named Lincoln Loud spots the genies and wants to have them. Later, at the park, Lincoln uses a bag to kidnap Shimmer and Shine, then Leah tries to rescue her genies, but Lincoln kicks her in the leg, injuring her. He then explains to Leah that he wants to use the genies against his 10 sisters. Then, he escapes and brings the genies to the Loud house.
Back at the Great Barrier Reef, Dory plays tag with Nemo, Marlin, Destiny, Bailey, Hank, and her parents. Later, when they're done playing tag, Dory wanders off and gets a secret message from Leah, who tells her that a boy named Lincoln kidnapped Shimmer and Shine, so she brings everyone to see the secret message. Nemo discovers that Leah has a new emergency wand and wishes that he can see the Tank Gang again. Then, Gill and the Tank Gang suddenly appear, with Nemo giving Gill a hug, telling him that he missed him so much. Leah tells Dory, Nemo, Marlin, Hank, and the Tank Gang to help her rescue Shimmer and Shine, so they agree to help her.
With help from Leah and her emergency magic wand, the heroes make it to Royal Woods, Michigan. Meanwhile, Lincoln introduces Shimmer and Shine to all 10 of his sisters, who are highly disappointed that Lincoln has 2 genies, but he points out that he found them and wants to keep them. The girls agree with Lincoln... ONLY if he doesn't use the genies against them. Back with Leah, the heroes make it to Lake Michigan. Leah puts the heroes in fish tanks and puts them at the back of a truck, which takes them to a pet store.
At the pet store, Dory, Nemo, Marlin, and the rest of the gang team up with the other pet store animals to make a great escape and rescue Shimmer and Shine from Lincoln. Gill tells everybody the plan: to wait for Leah to come and rescue the fish. A few moments later, Leah shows up, then Gill wishes that the other pet store animals can find homes, while Nemo wishes that he and his friends can escape from the pet store, but then the pelicans from Finding Nemo show up and rescue Nemo and his friends and escape from the pet store.
Meanwhile, at the Loud house, the girls bother Lincoln, so he heads to his room and tells Shimmer and Shine that the girls are bothering him. He then wishes for some earplugs that can completely ignore his sisters, so Shimmer and Shine grant his wish.
At the top of the building, Nigel and the pelicans tell their friends that he's back. Leah shows up using Shimmer and Shine's magic carpet, and tells Nemo to explain what happened to the genies. Then, Nemo explains to Nigel that Shimmer and Shine were kidnapped by Lincoln Loud, so they agree to help them find the genies. During the quest, they encounter a peregrine falcon named Bob, who wants to help Dory and her friends find the genies at the Loud house, so then they let him join the search party.
During the quest, the pelicans continue flying across the city, and Nemo is excited that everyone is going to find the genies. But then, an evil gang of red-tailed hawks try to attack the pelicans, but they dodge them, until the hawk gang runs into a building. The whole gang then cheers, then the pelicans fly and land on the streets, where they dodge cars and make it to the other side of the road.
Back at the Loud house, Lincoln tells Shimmer and Shine that he does not only want to keep them and use them against his sisters, but he also wants to suck up their magic and put it in a staff so that he can become a demon-like genie to kill his sisters. But then, the girls show up and battle him, then Lincoln wishes that his sisters would go back to the living room and forget about his master plan, then Shimmer and Shine grant his wish.
Later, the pelicans drop off the heroes at the Loud house and put them in a fish tank. Then, Leah arrives at the Loud house and finds the fish in the fish tank. Dory then wishes that she and her animal friends can talk to humans, so then Leah uses her emergency wand to grant Dory's wish. The fish then meet the girls, Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa, and Lily. Dory and Gill then develop a plan to stop Lincoln and rescue the genies, and the girls agree with them.
more coming soon...
Shimmer and Shine Edit
- Alina Foley as Leah, a young girl who is best friends with her genies.
- Eva Bella as Shimmer, an optimistic genie with blue eyes and pink hair.
- Isabella Cramp as Shine, a courageous genie with purple eyes and blue hair.
Finding Nemo Edit
- Ellen DeGeneres as Dory, the blue tang who suffers from short term memory loss.
- Neel Sethi as Nemo, a young clownfish and Marlin's son. He was voiced by Hayden Rolence in the first two films.
- Albert Brooks as Marlin, a clownfish and Nemo's overprotective dad.
- Williem Dafoe as Gill, a moorish idol who is the leader of the Tank Gang.
- Ed O'Neil as Hank, a septopus.
- Brad Garret as Bloat, a pufferfish.
- Stephen Root as Bubbles, a yellow tang.
- Austin Pendleton as Gurgle, a royal gramma.
- Vicki Lewis as Deb, a damselfish.
- Allison Janney as Peach, a starfish.
- Jerome Ranft as Jacques, a cleaner shrimp.
- Geoffrey Rush as Nigel, a pelican.
- Kaitlin Olson as Destiny, a near-sighted whale shark.
- Ty Burrell as Bailey, a beluga whale who is bad at echolocation.
- Andrew Stanton as Crush, a sea turtle who lives on the East Australian Current.
- Bob Peterson as Mr. Ray, a spotted eagle ray who is Nemo's school teacher.
The Loud House Edit
- Collin Dean as Lincoln Loud, an 11-year old boy and is the main antagonist of the film.
- Catherine Taber as Lori Loud, the oldest of the Loud family.
- Liliana Mumy as Leni Loud, a very dumb 16-year old.
- Nika Futterman as Luna Loud, the musical 15-year old.
- Cristina Pucelli as Luan Loud, the funny 14-year old of the Loud family.
- Jessica DiCicco as Lynn Loud Jr. (a 12-year old who loves sports), and Lucy Loud (a very creppy 10-year old girl)
- Grey DeLisle-Griffin as Lola Loud (a 6-year old pageant), Lana Loud (Lola's twin sister), and Lily Loud (a 1-year old baby who is the youngest of the Loud family)
- Lara Jill Miller as Lisa Loud, a very smart 4-year old.
New Characters Edit
- David L. Lander as Bob, a peregrine falcon who helps Dory and her friends on a journey to rescue Shimmer and Shine at the Loud house.
- Nick Offerman as Flapper, a red-tailed hawk who hates pelicans.
After the success of Finding Shimmer and Shine 2, a third installment of the Finding Shimmer and Shine franchise had been greenlit. Nickelodeon was willing to do more collaborations with Disney. The results were Finding Shimmer and Shine 1 & 2, The Loud House of Notre Dame, a third Big Hero 6 vs. the Forces of Evil film, The Loud House Gets Wrecked, Star vs. the Forces of Evil The Movie: Interdimensional Pool Party, a third Finding Shimmer and Shine film, and everything else. With most of the animation being done at Disney Television Animation, the film is also being co-produced at Nickelodeon Animation Studio and Pixar Animation Studios.
The film is scheduled to release on Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, Disney XD, and Disney Channel on November 4, 2021.