Mr. Peabody and Sherman II is an 2018 science fiction adventure comedy film and sequel to 2014 film Mr. Peabody and Sherman. Directed by Rob Minkoff and Chris Sanders.
Years after the events of the first film, Mr. Peabody and his teenage son Sherman don't had a father and son relationship like years ago, but after Penny Peterson be accidentally transfered to future, our favorite intelligent dog and his adoptive son goes on a new adventure to save Penny. Meanwhile, Grunion teams up with Dr. Sakspiro from future, to get revenge on Mr. Peabody.
- Ty Burrell as Mr. Peabody, also known as Peabody, a super-intelligent dog, and the primary protagonist in this movie.
- Daniel Radcliffe as Sherman, Peabody's 16-year old adopted boy. Peabody is Sherman's owner.
- Max Charles as 7-year old Sherman, seen flashbacks.
- Emma Stone as Penny Peterson, 16-year old, Sherman's friend, crush and love interest.
- Stephen Colbert as Paul Peterson, Penny's father.
- Leslie Mann as Patty Peterson, Penny's mother.
- Stanley Tucci as Leonardo Da Vinci, a crazy inventor friend of Mr. Peabody.
- Allison Janney as Ms. Grunion, a mean woman who wants revenge on Mr. Peabody for don't takes custody from Sherman, and for be transported to Troy age and marrie Agamennon.
- Tobey Maguire as Dr. Jack Sakspiro, a mad scientist from future who teams up with Grunion to get revenge on Mr. Peabody.
- Cate Blanchett as Janice, a female dog who Mr. Peabody and Sherman met in future, and Peabody's love interest.
- Tom Kenny as Napoleon Bonaparte, a french man who invented the Continental Blockade.
- Logan Lerman as Julian, a boy who Peabody and Sherman met in future, Janice is Julian's owner like Peabody.