SpongeBob vs. the Forces of Evil is an upcoming 2018 American animated comedy adventure film, set between the universes of the Nickelodeon animated series, SpongeBob SquarePants, and the Disney XD animated series, Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It is set to premiere in the United States on Disney XD and Nickelodeon on June 29, 2018.
Voice cast Edit
- Tom Kenny as SpongeBob SquarePants, Gary, French Narrator, and Additional voices
- Bill Fagerbakke as Patrick Star
- Eden Sher as Star Butterfly
- Adam McArthur as Marco Diaz
- Jenny Slate as Pony Head
- Carolyn Lawrence as Sandy Cheeks
- Rodger Bumpass as Squidward Tentacles
- Clancy Brown as Mr. Krabs
- Mr. Lawrence as Plankton
- Dee Bradley Baker as Bubble Bass
The film is part of the Disney-Nickelodeon collaboration deal. After the success of Big Hero 6 vs. the Forces of Evil 2: Miraculous Squad, Nickelodeon was willing to do another collaboration with Disney. The results were The Loud House of Notre Dame, SpongeBob vs. the Forces of Evil, Big Hero 6 vs. the Forces of Evil 3: Relative War, Finding Shimmer and Shine, The Loud House Gets Wrecked, and Finding Shimmer and Shine 2.
The film is set to premiere on Nickelodeon and Disney XD on June 29, 2018.