The Adventure Time of Finn and Jake (or simply Finn and Jake) is the 2003 American live-action/animated comedy fantasy film, distributed by Warner Bros. Family Entertainment, co-produced by Frederator Studios, directed by Pendleton Ward (who was also one of the producers and the main writer) with music by Mark Mothersbaugh. It was released in theaters on May 29, 1998. The film stars the voices of Jeremy Shada, John DiMaggio, Hynden Walch, Tom Kenny, David Odgen Stiers and Brad Bird.
- Jeremy Shada as Finn
- John DiMaggio as Jake
- Hynden Walch as Princes Bubblegum
- Niki Yang as BMO
- Tom Kenny as Ice King
- David Odgen Stiers as Peppermint Butler
- Brad Bird as Lumpy Space Princess
Early trailers for the film give the title Adventures of Finn and Jake.
The film was released theatrically on May 2, 1997.
Home video releaseEdit
The film was released on VHS and DVD on September 30, 1997 by Warner Home Video. The bonus features included the behind-the-scenes, the music video "This is War", the games "Finn and Jake's Treasure Challenge", "Search for Princess Bubblegum", and "Ice King's Reel of Fortune", three deleted scenes, and the sneak peek of The Second Adventure Time of Finn and Jake.
An original soundtrack was released on April 30, 1997 from Warner Bros. Records.
- "Adventure Time" - Jeremy Shada, Pendleton Ward, John DiMaggio
- "Fry Song" - Olivia Olson
- "Candy Kingdom Song"
- "There's a Kid Ready!" - John DiMaggio, Niki Yang
- "The Powerful Ice King" - Tom Kenny
- "Who Let the Dogs Out?" - Baha Men
- "Marry the King" - Tom Kenny
- "Our Hero" - Jeremy Shada, John DiMaggio
- "Sugar, Sugar" - The Archies
- "What Make a Hero of You" - John DiMaggio, Niki Yang
An animated television series that Cartoon Network was made, Adventure Time, based on the film. The series was created by Pendleton Ward, produced by Cartoon Network Studios and Warner Bros. Television Distibution and aired on April 5, 2010, featuring all the adventures of Finn and Jake in the Land of Ooo, saying the day from Ice King and all the villains.
- The film begins as live-action and becomes an animated film from the entry of the heroes of the comic magazine.