The Sans & Papyrus Movie is an American computer-animated fantasy-comedy film based on the indie game Undertale. It was distributed by Sony Pictures Entertainment and produced by Columbia Pictures and Undertale Films. As the title of the film implies, it is set in the perspective of Sans (voiced by Patrick Warburton) and Papyrus (voiced by Adam Sandler). The film is rated PG due to fantasy action, some rude humor and brief mild language.
Sans and Papyrus discover an ancient rainbow sock that they have no idea has been their property for quite a long time. Until they figure out the true meaning behind the presence of the sock, they come into combat with a syndicate of misfit monsters under the influence of a demon known as Zakura, who plans to steal the sock for a strange plan of revenge apparently on Sans and Papyrus.
- Patrick Warburton as Sans: The older - but shorter - brother of Papyrus and one of the main protagonists. He is lazy, laid-back and loves to tell bad jokes that often lead to annoyance and sometimes even provoking of Papyrus.
- Adam Sandler as Papyrus: The younger - but taller - brother of Sans and one of the main protagonists. He is brash and adventurous, but deeply caring and friendly. He doesn't like listening to Sans telling puns, as he often feels annoyed by them.
- Alexander Gould as Frisk: Frisk is a supporting character in the film. His role shows him helping Sans and Papyrus defending the ancient sock from Zakura, along with Flowey and Toriel.
- Cameron Diaz as Toriel: Toriel is a supporting character in the film. Along with Frisk and Flowey, her main role is to aid Sans and Papyrus in defending their sock from Zakura and her misfit army.
- Trey Parker as Flowey: Flowey is an antihero and supporting character in the film. He is more of a reluctant jerk than an actual villain, but he aids Sans and Papyrus in defending their sock, as with Frisk and Toriel.
- Tabithia St. Germain as Zakura: the film's main antagonist. She is a teenaged demon who is on the hunt for Sans and Papyrus' sock in order to absorb its power and get her "revenge" on the two skeletons with the help of her own army.
- Jim Cummings as Baboontula: Zakura's incompetent henchman and the secondary antagonist of the film. He is a baboon crossed with a tarantula, hence his name. Baboontula often tries very hard to impress Zakura, but often ends up failing comedically and disappointing her.
- Dana Snyder as Appley: Flowey's adopted older brother and the tertiary antagonist, despite having a small role in the film. As kids, he was often mean and cruel towards Flowey. But now he secretly works for Zakura in helping her achieve Sans and Papyrus' sock.